Friday, January 11, 2019

5/10/2010: Because I don't want to open too many windows.



I already have Fireworks, multiple Dreamweaver windows, and Firefox open. Can you blame me for not wanting to open Word for proofreading?

I can't say it has been a crazy couple of weeks, and that could be my problem. Okay, that's definitely my problem. I'm broke. I don't have anyone I can relate to in the Peoria area (not to say anyone can), and no way to meet new people. I can affirm that after my accidental credit slip up on Zoosk.

It feels like I'm on a countdown to extinction. If I can't make something work by the end of the year, it'll be two years of worthlessness, and even with all the drama I've experienced, I've never had two consecutive years of being fucked. I'd say the dead-pun-line is 12/31 because I don't want to be one of those assholes who do the died at age 30, 1980-2011.

If anything that is reason enough to jail Michael Jackson's doctor. I'd show leniency if he would have postponed the OD a couple of months, so that MJ would have been 51 (1948-2009). Maybe that's why the obsessive compulsive shouldn't pass judgment.

Then again, that would make this website the ultimate hypocrisy. Suppose I better get to the blog then, and skip discussing the kitty suicide notes and the depressed chick hair cut I nearly gave myself. Do pawn shops take beard trimmers?

I cannot say truckers have more sense than headless poets (see Part 1). From my experience, they have less. Unless the human torch of Tazewell's lungs were instantly filled with smoke and his wandering around the parking lot was a 120-second long involuntary twitch, I think Kurt Cobain maintains the title of the wiser.

I would like to say truck drivers have more common sense than the right wing daddy sods who bothered me on the "five hundred" block, but I had heard too many political speeches of how messed up the liberals had made things from those with CDLs. Sadly, these weren't debates and I even heard the occasional "the Confederates were far more honorable and better than you Yanks" rants.

This would be an easy transition to tell my Facebook friends how voting for Republicans is immoral, but I still want to rip on our title's sods. Perhaps truck drivers do not have a greater amount of sense than these not quite Ivy League turds (who were Cardinals fans to boot), but they may have more common courtesy. I have heard that Tejano truckers are a ball to booze with and I am fairly certain they do not talk politics or religion. Of course, with all the Virgin Mary stamps on their skin, you should know what faith not to piss on.

That's what the T-shirt I wear was, a statement. You may not get the message, but you understand the words "Destroy Popular Culture." My fault was my willingness to explain the shirt to a couple of closet cases.

Another reason why you do not talk to patrons of the same gender at a strip club. Am I suppose to think that a guy is straight if you want to talk me about politics instead of Polly's tits?

"Don't let your babies grow up to be Cubs Fans, and always remember to spay or neuter your White Sox Fans," Russ Stevens


AnimeRuss.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment