Saturday, February 9, 2019

Tweets from Violence/Exploitation to Greeting Cards

Current mood: annoyed
Category: Blogging

Does it count as writing something new each day if I rely on re-posting some of my more clever tweets? Judging that I got to go through a month and half of my personal package, I think so.

Please save me from doing these blogs by following me on twitter @russthebus or maineventofthedead.com

Now that I think about it, I'll go through my tweets until I see something worth elaborating on. See if the creative process is still there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They gotta broaden the find people search engine. Can't be an activist if people need to find your real name. 1:03 AM May 15th from web

At the WWE show in Bloomington on May 16:
To the blonde cunt standing on a chair with her camera: if your pic was that important, u'd be on the other side of the rail. We cant c shit 10:18 PM May 16th from txt

Do women who do Turbo Jam or Tae Bo realize that if they also want to defend themselves, they need to take self defense classes? 12:08 AM May 17th from web

@ChanceRush Woman are common victims. It's an unfair double standard, but guys just aren't as rape-able. 2:49 PM May 17th from web

@ChanceRush Now maybe nerds could use self defense courses too, but do you really see the common geek taking Tae Bo? 2:50 PM May 17th from web

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perhaps there are a lot of directions I could take in my "Stop Billy Blanks from Taking Your Money" argument. One direction could actually be expanded to anybody who thinks they are tough because they have taken lessons in ass kicking. If I take that route, it prevents people from thinking that I'm just picking on weak women who feel empowered because they know how to make a punching-like motion.

Of course, this argument does point me in the direction of picking on noncombat veterans. You know, the only people who didn't have to die to earn a holiday. St. Valentine and Patrick met with ill intentions, so they were maters of the greeting card industry.

Fathers and Mothers Day, well mom made the nine month sacrifice and dad had to put up with her during the sacrifice. If they didn't get a holiday, they'd be putting us through an immeasurable amount of excrement in order to make us feel guilty for being their burdens. For me that's overly redundant. I can make myself feel excessive guilt on my own thank you.

The vets volunteered to be treated like slaves. I say slaves because it seems that during basic, you are at least recognized as people...worthless, inferior people. Again, they volunteered for that. So for feeling like that, I can't say they deserve to shut the banks and post offices down for a day in November, but maybe they need a month to be recognized for their struggles.

As I think a little bit more about it, these guys may only deserve a week. They are more important than red ribbons, but they did suffer as much as a minority.

So do we want to leave this on Holidays or do we want to continue with "So you think your so tough". Since I can piss on poser professional wrestlers (Alex, Andy, Lawrence). I'll go take this route.

No, I better stop here before I go on another rant. I might as well keep the loyal readers salivating for more incite. But maybe a few more pointless tweets.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://brokehorrorfan.com/post/115866304659/retro-promenade-has-released-a-compilation-album
Broke Horror Fan
Essential John Carpenter: Halloween, Escape from NY, The Thing, Big Trouble in Lil' China, and They Live8:20 PM May 18th from txt

I guess I should add Escape from LA since I own six Scorcese essentials8:21 PM May 18th from txt

No comments:

Post a Comment