Saturday, August 3, 2019

The Card: Keanu vs. Brigsby Bear; Netflix and Angels vs. NinetyForChill.com and Amazon

I have been going to bed earlier and earlier and since abandoning the Wrestling Compadres Slamcast for downplaying, ignoring, and insulting All Elite Wrestling, I have been listening to more movie podcasts like The Ringer's "Rewatchables". Thus, I had the urge to pop in "Point Break" last night instead of "Brigsby Bear". Was buying ninetyforchill.com that wise an investment if I cannot keep coming up with content for it?

I guess that will soon be where we will all be at with Netflix soon. Once, all the movies get pulled off by Universal, Disney, and Warner Bros, all they are going to be is original series. There are five Marvel seasons that I have yet to watch, and that seems a bit too daunting to undertake after I finish "Stranger Things" and "Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return", so what use will I have for it. After losing $26 billion, it does not seem that they can afford more than one Oscar bait feature a year. And how often are you in the mood a insightful drama set in the Present day, Present time...Ha Ha Ha.

Great. Now I have to take time out to watch my "Serial Experiment Lain" VHS collection. It may have been wiser to purchase animeruss.com. At least those domains are not monthly recurring purchases. Which may give the edge to Amazon Prime.

Do I ever need anything that I can buy on Amazon in two days? The answer is no. But if my still very valid dvd.netflix.com's current disk is not under 97 minutes, Prime Video is where I go, especially since they seem to have the rights to all the VHS tapes that major distributors want us to forget about. On that note, does anyone know an actual digital content provider that has Albert Pyun's Gary Daniels starring "Heatseaker"? If Prime could get that, I will totally abandon my guilt for warehouse worker abuse for the two-day shipping.

This blog shows that I may not be constructive enough with my personal time. My work with "WWE 2K19" creation suite should not take up too much of my time forthcoming so I may get to move on to something a little less detail oriented to play. I am also working a fairly regular schedule this week after getting three days off last week, so time will be a little more precious to me. Arguments about its use might occur with the girlfriend, but it is an opportunity for me to practice my sternness.

On the flip side, get through "Stranger Things" this week, get to kill my subscription to Netflix sooner. If she wants to get halfway through a show before lesbian undertones creep her out, she can start paying for it.

Okay, perhaps too much personal stuff in the last sentence. I could go on and say that was what my day offs were by including the recollection about how Mom thinks liberals are hypocrites because they build walls around houses to protect themselves against the violent and intolerant.

Those walls are opposed to the walls that conservatives want to put up around countries to keep out anyone white men oppressed. Please pardon the redundant sentence. I do live in a red district still, a long with the majority of people I know, so got to make sure they know who and who is not an asshole.

Where I want to take this blog is by suggesting a way to get Netflix the wise and shy to them. My girlfriend is a very Christian girl. She is not hateful to anyone, but she is not going to go out of her way to get comfortable with them. In other words, she is a lot like Aziraphale from "Good Omens". We watched that series together, and I think the character allowed her to be interested in the religion questioning the show thrived upon. Eventually, it was easy for her to appreciate the nature of Crowley.

At my retail job, I believe "Good Omens" was the first Amazon Prime series that anyone talked about. People are already talking about Netflix, so give them a little bit of faith-questioning content, and they may get in the black.

"But they just gave "Lucifer" another six episodes," you may say. Do you think my girlfriend enjoyed immediately having to side with a demon after all I have written? Netflix needs to tempt the holier than thou, not spite them.

With that said, perhaps that is what "Main Event of the Dead" is missing, a lovable, god-fearing characters. I will just say it, that will be a tough rewrite. Any ideas on how to do that to a zombie pro-wrestling comedy, send them to russthebus07@gmail.com

http://www.brigsbybear.jp/
www.brigsbybear.jp

No comments:

Post a Comment