Saturday, August 10, 2019

Schrodinger's Cat: Rafiki from the "Lion King" was Full of Shit (Observations of an Existentialist)

Does "Main Event of the Dead" Need a Novelization?

Film nerds should enjoy the concept. Back in the 80's, every movie had one...regardless of the quality. I picked this information up from the "Stephen Romano presents Shock Festival" DVD. If you're in the Peoria, Illinois area, you might want to see if you can get it cheaper at Acme Comics or talk to the Drunken Zombie guys (and be sure to let them know about the blog that directed them to you). What I gathered from this expert of the low budget is that promotion is everything. As long as you tell them the product is even bigger on the big screen, they should flock to it, regardless it the statement is true. If you research some of the novelizations of appropriately budgeted films, like "Gremlins," the novel maybe better.

Is "Main Event of the Dead" Dependent on Tape Trading?

If I'm going to write the novelization, I'll need some matches to base the action on. As for my script, I'm not Vince McMahon. I'm not going to tell the wrestling actors how to make their match move for move.

I cannot leave those pages blank in the novel, so for any Indie Wrestlers reading this who wants the exposure of having one of their matches featured in a book, send the MPEG's my way. We might not get a movie out of it, but after selling the novel at indie shows, perhaps Chris Daniels and Kazarian will want to translate it into a comic book.

July 5, 2014

I was hoping for a more topical title, but my use of "smelling turds" as an equivalent for the douche bags of my past would be misusing the phrase Jon Stewart is trying to trend. Sad since I wanted to contribute to that effort before Urban Dictionary makes it strictly sexual instead of a plea for realization that Republican policies will be the demise of hope in this country.

Anyhow, did he intend not to apply to anything beyond the Republican agenda? Then again, most of the active Mortonites who are Facebook friends follow the feeble philosophy of the elephant. In those friends defense, they are not the types who will make an effort to piss you off because "you can just get over it."

Observation 2: Silence can be Golden.

Silence can be interpreted as a sign of indifference, but when there are people who spout their opinions without considering the effects, some people need the treatment of Joffrey Baratheon music critic.

They may rise up against the authority because of this action, but who would get behind them when they lack the tongue to speak their case? It is an assumption, but I doubt their handwriting/typing skills are nothing to admire. This may further the lesson since they've probably said something stupid to a secretary, so the authority would have the clerical community on their side. In the event of an uprising and summary executions, we would not have to hear them spout their bullshit as they slaughter.

Rationalization 57: We need Ilyn Payne on the Congress Floor.

And that is how the greedy will lose their power. I acknowledge, the concept feels dirty. Praising King Joffrey for anything is like saying Hitler had some good ideas.

So, I guess it was a good thing that I was out about to put up with the bullocks of the HOI. It at least proved that I could still handle it. And on the plus side, I may have developed better relations with people who at least like me, more importantly care for me. Still, it some how felt like the awful were waiting for me.

Observation 3: Rafiki the Monkey Didn't Get It.

Was the awfulness anything new: not really. It just brought up the past. I do not see how I may make a great future, but I do not think I live in the past.

For those who claim I do, here's my dissenting opinion. I think I am just a good storyteller. I like being told good stories. Who does not want to hear a good story with a charming, likable lead?

I guess the past should be a scar ("Lion King" pun) not a scab. Over this week, I ran into someone who wanted to be cool with me (after he ripped on me to others) since we had a similar issue with the same heroin addict in our past. This person wasn't my friend, I find him to be a coward, but I was trying to say water under the bridge. Instead he was searching for further pity on his righteous self by further by burying this person.

I let him get it all out and moved on. He decided to bid me farewell by referencing shooting up his arm. After the first time, I told him not to do that because I had a great friend who died because of that and the one thing I will always try to do is express my admiration of her. He did it a second time, I asked him not to do that because of my reasons. He did it a third, and now I am pondering regret for not beating the shit out of him. What a nice bandage that would be for me, and I would gladly find him some afterwards.

Anyhow, I was able to cover the most of it with the observation. It is still boiling, but hopefully focusing on the silly will keep me distracted enough.

Too bad it may not be proper in terms of memorializing Graham Chapman. It may be proper towards Heath Ledger, but I do not want to give a second rate Joker any further accolade. Maybe I just suck at trying to kill time to make this blog take up two shifts.

July 12, 2014

This is where I should make my pitch for further help with making "Main Even of the Dead." I have a lot of funny, borderline offensive rants to go on, but without a happy (fuck it, less depressed demeanor), how will I be able to focus on that?

Actually, parents taking their kids to their hotel rooms after 9:00 pm would keep my head a little clearer. Are the rambunctious rascals roaming the robby/ribrary (sorry, just picked up an Asian guest from the mall...alright, I need an excuse for further alliteration) punishment for the hotel lacking pack and plays? I know you gotta wear them out somehow, but there are beds to be jumped on. Just be prepared to catch them.

Now, I'll have to write these folks a thank you note for a transition to one of my observations.

Observation(s) 4: The Luxuries of a Hot Car.

Too bad I do not think I will have the web pages space to publish this until the next post..."How to Train Your Dragon to Appreciate Rolled Up Windows."

No comments:

Post a Comment