Saturday, December 29, 2018

9/19/11: Dead Parents and Dead Animals - Piss on Disney if You Piss on Vick

I writing a blog tonight since I'll be heading to Wrigleyville for the last home game this year on Wednesday. If I want to spend money on used CDs and video games on Clark Street, I got leave for the Northside early that morning.

I believe, the lack of a significance actuality leaves me pissier than most. HostGator having a horrid file structure is not helping things by placing a delay on the "Main Event of the Dead" project that I can't control. My stubborn nature forces me to deny reality, so I got to direct the negativity into something constructive. Thus, I have to write. Humor is how I cope, so I got to write about something I can laugh at, and that is the stupidity of comments of Facebook.

I'd love to see genuine commitment to statements that updates are trying to advise us as being common sense. Supporting the hypocrite Ron Paul (how can a Libertarian appeal to the Tea Party when they support a party representing the God-fearing right?), xenophobic immigration policy (how can they celebrate Irish and German drinking holidays that recognize their foreign heritage?), and unjust persecution of people who have paid for their crimes (please leave Casey Anthony alone when her probation run ups).

I'm a believer in the justice (not the civil) system, so in principle, I got to stand by any guilty verdict (that I don't think I could appeal). When it comes to unpopular cleared defendants, if you don't have the nerve to punish them on your own, shut the fuck up.

Like those who celebrate Michael Vick's neck injury. The guy did his time. If you don't like that, vote Democrat (there's money in dog fighting, hence Paul, Perry and Bachmann support dog fighting), or sack the fucker on your own. I doubt the guys in Red were doing it for Scooby.

Watching Bellator on my DVR (too many fighters, not enough story), I wonder whether or not anyone should be pissed at Vick. My parents didn't encourage me to get my ass kicked in an attempt to make a living for 25 years (my first karate class occurred when I was six). I had the heart of a warrior, and I wanted to (and am still trying to) follow that path. Who is to say that some canines do not have a love for the fight?

Dogs are smart, probably smarter than a third of human beings. They know its not personal, it's all about the Alpo and bitches. Business is business.

I cannot be the only one who thinks this. Let me direct you to Walt Disney. "Fox and the Hound" is about how business can become personal, but if Todd minded his Ps and Qs, their had been no feud. The dobermans in "Oliver and Company" seemed to love their work, and Tito was proud to say he was a scrapper. What about the gambling hairballs in "All Dogs Go to Heaven?"

Sorry "All Dogs Go to Heaven" was Don Bluth. With the hit and miss nature of the Disney product of late, it is easy for me to get those matricidal animators messed up. When I think about a case of a dead dad in those films, I think "The Lion King," where Nala and Simba would beat each other up as kids.

There is a fighting spirit in some animals, and with some reforms, dog fighting could be made safer. Teach them to go for the fall instead. The only thing truly uncivilized about dog fighting maybe the fact the Huntington Bad Pups bite. That just can't be allowed.

If you want to be pissed about Michael Vick, I'll give you the drowning of the losing dogs, but then again, it isn't like the Cena-loving wrestling fans and that uneducated Grantland fuck are calling for the drowning of Ric Flair. Fighters just never get a fitting retirement. We know that when we get into it.

So, is a year in jail and bankruptcy enough punishment for the doggy dunking Philadelphia quarterback? Because I tried to do good with the actions that led me to my chapter 7, I'd say no, but I haven't voted to change that. If you get a deal of any kind (provided it is legal), you should be praised for meeting your end of it. Instead, people are assholes, and they try to take away someones livelihood.

Cut military weaponry spending and divert it to education. This way, Michael Vick could have had a nonpublic profession if football didn't work out. If only we could take the capitalism out of sport, the Vick brothers would not be victims of a corrupt collegiate athletic system.



16 Movie Deaths That Went Straight To Your Heart
hwww.buzzfeed.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment