Thursday, July 25, 2024

Criminal - Work and the Disgruntled's Real World Champions

*This blog post was started on July 25, 2024.

I am hoping to have some positive change finally occur in my life. This is kind of scary since the ball seems to be in my hand. The past throuple of times that I have been in that position, it all blows up in my face leaving me in a further state of desperation.

Things were looking good. I have the parental approval in starting my own business. My preferred job has once again offered me a better position.

I am currently awaiting some feedback in regards to the filing of my LLC. Who knows if the folks have changed their mind?

There was a slip on in my performance at the job once we had agreed to terms in principle. Tonight is my night off for Whaddayouknow? Free Pub Trivia, so I get to stew in the anxiety of what the news will be when I return to work.

And of course, the latest girl I have been trying to win over finds herself ill every weekend. Fucking Bloomington.

And of course the costs that insurance does not cover means therapy is not exactly affordable. Hell, the first chance I get to remove my insurance withdrawals from my current full-time job, there will not be any for who knows how long.

Beyond this, there has not been that much stress in my life. I think a part of me wants it around. It would at least justify the constant anxiety. Things may have been made easier at least in the short run. The details of which are not going to get the approval from anyone. At least it is not selling drugs.

Crime. That is something that I am currently dealing with. Not in a literal sense, but after all of my Twitter accounts were suspended for breaking "X Rules", all I need is a good defense.

If only Elon Musk fascist fucks would allow for it. They refuse to tell me what rules I broke to result in suspensions of all of my account. I know they are not the ones that promote hate or violence. Not all of my accounts have my phone number associated with them. At least one of them should be free from their claims. Are they just banning Russ Stevens from the platform for telling Christians to "Fuck their imaginary friend!" when telling the tale of some cunt from Farmer City calling me weak for wearing a face covering?

Needless to say, X will be receiving my complaints from the BBB and the FTC. You cannot make empty threats. Even if they were made to a fucking bot.

Watching all the cool shows on my days off (I'm catching up on the G1 Climax in my peripheral.) is something I can feel accomplished by. Life better pick up. It is tough to take pride in being a mark.

Especially when life is about being a mark for themselves.

The Disgruntled's Real World Champions of Pro-Wrestling:

Title Histories from June 9, 2024 to July 25, 2024.

The 105th and Current Disgruntled's Real World Champion:
AEW World Champion Swerve Strickland.

His reign began when he defeated DRCW Real World Champion/AEW World Champion Samoa Joe on April 21.

The 49th and Current Modern Poser Champion:
WWE Undisputed Universal Champion: Cody Rhodes

His reign began when he defeated Roman Reigns on April 7.

The 53rd and Current Disgruntled's Real Women's World Champion:
AEW Women's World Champion: "Timeless" Toni Storm (2)

Her reign began when Rhea Ripley vacated the WWE Women's World Championship on April 15.

From Pinterest @jungleho0k

The 159th and Current Disgruntled's Real World Tag Team Champions:
AEW World Tag Team Champions: Nicholas & Matthew Jackson: The Young Bucks (4)

Their reign began when the Awesome Truth were defeated for the World Tag Team Championship on June 24.

I don't like that the AEW titles were claimed after Sting & Darby Allin vacated them, but you cannot support the Judgement Day B-Team as the best tag team in the world. Perchance, they will be the men's duos champions.

If only DIY could have beaten A-Town Down before JD Mc "Don't Google Me" and the former Prince Devitt won their titles.

The 175th and Current Disgruntled's Unified Gnarly Men's Doubles Champions:
World Tag Team Champions (WWE): JD McDonagh & Finn Balor (3)

Their reign began when The System lost the TNA World Tag Team Championship on July 20.

ABC (Ace Austin & Chris Bey) have established themselves as the new Beer Money of TNA. They are too strong to be a Duo.

The 161st and Current OCHO: The Disgruntled's Secondary Champion:
(Intercontinental, United States, Global, Television, TNT, North American, X-Division, National Champion)
WWE Intercontinental Champion: Sami Zayn (2)

His reign began when he defeated Gunther for the championship on April 6.

So only two title changes since I last blogged. We need promoters who believe in Tag Team Wrestling.

Who has a fun title for ninth** title being added to the OCHO lineage? AEW's International Championship is looking like a secondary title.

I suppose when I comeback to this blog to report on my success or lack there of, I have to finally investigate the tertiary championship. Maybe I can determine the secondary championship in Western Women's Wrestling. A chance to further bury the WWE, how can I resist.

**The OCHO is comprised of the:

  • WWF/WWE Intercontinental Championship (1)
  • WCW/WWE United States Championship (2)
  • ECW World Television Championship (3)
  • TNA/Impact X-Division Championship (4)
  • ROH World Television Championship
  • IWGP United States/Global Championship (5)
  • NXT North American Championship (6)
  • NWA National Championship (7)
  • AEW TNT Championship (8)

No comments:

Post a Comment