Saturday, February 7, 2015

Is Roman Reigns the New (and Adjace) Zeus?

This one may get out a week later than I like. Credit was increased on a card I'm still using, so that necessitates me to spend to build credit. It wasn't eBay that took up my free time at work. It was my attempt to come up with a tattoo idea of a self-destructive take on the Japanese lucky cat figurine. For those counting at home, that is cat tat number eight (5 tats, 8 cats...and that's what happens when you don't let your kids have pets Dad).

I'd rather go "Hollywood Shuffle" with the money I technically don't have, but I've yet to come up with or receive any ideas on how to further promote "Main Event of the Dead," my screenplay for a pro-wrestling based zombie-comedy. If you want to help out in getting my project to the point where I feel it'll get resources from Kickstarter or IndieGoGo, send me an e-mail at russthebus07@gmail.com.

I sent out a tweet last week to the lesser of the host (in terms of wrestling fandom) of the "Cheap Heat" podcast, Peter Rosenberg [@Rosenbergradio]). This was the first time I ever used the term "adjace" (the "hip?" way of saying similar but inferior, derived from adjacent).
Is pushing Roman Reigns after The Shield folded like pushing Jim Neidhart when the Hart Foundation disbanded? @Rosenbergradio #adjace
Too bad the Anvil's Twitter account isn't verified. He'd have liked the love he got from the response.

See the conclusion to this blog series at Rip 'Em System Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment